Rachael Bokota is an Associate Health Scientist I with Cardno ChemRisk. She graduated in May 2020 from the George Washington University with her Master of Public Health degree, concentrating in Environmental Health Science and Policy. Her work at the George Washington University focused on water toxicology and the effects of disinfectant byproducts of water on human cell lines. She continues to assist in case work related to environmental and occupational toxicology.
- MPH, Environmental Health Science and Policy, George Washington University, 2020
- BS, Cell and Molecular Biology, Tulane University, 2018
- American Public Health Association (2020)
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Milken Institute School of Public Health Leaders in Public Health Scholarship (2018-2020)
- Tulane Top Scholars Scholarship (2014-2018)