Lauren Gloekler is a Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk in the Aliso Viejo, California office. She completed her Masters in Environmental Management with a concentration in Ecotoxicology and Environmental Health from Duke University, and earned a Bachelors of Science in Biology from University of Texas Arlington. Ms. Gloekler’s primary academic training includes chemical fate and transport, environmental chemistry, environmental health, risk assessment, and toxicology. During her graduate studies, she researched children’s and student’s exposures to flame retardant chemicals via hand-to-mouth exposure and examined behavioral predictors of exposure. In her current position, Lauren Gloekler manages litigation related projects for various clients, conducts comprehensive literature reviews, and performs quantitative exposure assessments. Her current principal areas of training and expertise include environmental and human health, risk assessment, exposure assessment, and occupational health and safety.
- MEM, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Health, Duke University, 2013
- BS, Biology, University of Texas Arlington, 2008
- Society of Toxicology (SOT)
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- NSOE International Internship Award, (Duke University, Nicholas School of the Environment), 2012
- Dean’s Award for Academic Achievement (University of Texas, Arlington), 2004