Ms. Laura Hallett is a Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk, located at the Pittsburgh office. Her primary areas of training and expertise include industrial hygiene, quantitative exposure assessment, human health risk assessment, occupational safety, data analysis, and air modeling. At Cardno ChemRisk, Ms. Hallett provides a broad range of environmental, health and safety services for both litigation and non-litigation matters. Ms. Hallett earned her MS in Occupational and Environmental Health with a focus in Industrial Hygiene from the University of Iowa, and holds a BS. in Environmental Health Science from the University of Georgia. She currently serves as the President Elect of the Pittsburgh AIHA local section and is a member of the AIHA Exposure Assessment Strategies Committee and the Stewardship and Sustainability Committee.
- MS, Occupational and Environmental Health, University of Iowa, 2017
- BS, Environmental Health Science, University of Georgia, 2015
- American Industrial Hygiene Association, 2015 - Present; Pittsburgh Local Section, 2017 - present
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, 2016 - Present
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, Alpha Phi Chapter