Mr. Justin Collins is an Associate Health Scientist II with Cardno ChemRisk. Mr. Collins’ primary areas of training include toxicology, occupational health, industrial hygiene, epidemiology, and risk assessment. In his current position, he is involved in litigation support, environmental health and toxicology projects, and review of relevant epidemiology and toxicology literature.
Mr. Collins earned his MPH in Environmental Health Sciences with a Certificate in Toxicology from the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in 2019. He also earned a BA in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from Middlebury College in 2012.
- MPH, Environmental Health Sciences – Toxicology, Columbia University, 2019
- BA, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Middlebury College, 2012
- Society of Toxicology (SOT), Associate Member, 2020-Present
- 24-hour HAZWOPER Certified, OSHA, 2018
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Delta Omega Public Health Honor Society, Inducted 2019
- Gold Star Award, Cardno, 2019