Mr. Joshua Maskrey is a Senior Health Scientist and board certified industrial hygienist with Cardno ChemRisk in the Pittsburgh, PA office. His primary training and areas of expertise include industrial hygiene, quantitative exposure assessment, human health risk assessment, air modeling, chemical engineering, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, material and energy transfer, and thermodynamics. At Cardno ChemRisk, Joshua maintains a broad risk assessment practice focused on environmental, health and safety services. He has expertise in the design and implementation of industrial hygiene and occupational health assessments for clients. He has managed and executed numerous chemical exposure modeling projects. He has also provided scientific support to expert witnesses in litigation projects and quantitative modeling and exposure assessment support for non-litigation projects. He is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, where he earned a B.S. in Chemical Engineering with a certificate in Nuclear Engineering.
- BS, Chemical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh (2013)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), 2012 – Present
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), 2015 – Present
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Pittsburgh Local Section, 2015 – Present
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Comprehensive Practice (CP #11747) by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH), 2019
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Recipient of Third Annual Health Effects of Shale Gas Extraction Conference “Best In Session” Poster Award, 2012