Mr. Shore is an Associate Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk. He earned a Master of Public Health (MPH) in Environmental Health Sciences, with a concentration in Industrial Hygiene, from the University of Michigan School of Public Health. Prior to his masters he completed a Bachelor of Science in Plant Biology with a minor in German studies from the University of Michigan. His academic training and work experience is focused on risk assessment, exposure assessment, chemical and physical hazards, sampling strategies and techniques, and ergonomics. Mr. Shore performed health and safety support and updated fire evacuation procedures at an aerospace defense contractor during graduate school. In his current position he is regularly involved in litigation support related to exposure assessment.
- MPH, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan School of Public Health, 2020
- BS, Plant Biology, University of Michigan, 2017
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (2018 - present)
- University of Michigan Industrial Hygiene Student Association (2018-2020)
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- University of Michigan School of Public Health-NIOSH Education and Research Center Fellowship (2019 & 2020)