Ms. Jennifer Bare is a Health Scientist with over seven years of consulting experience in human and environmental health risk assessment. She currently serves as the Computational Sciences Practice Area Lead with Cardno ChemRisk. Her primary areas of training and expertise are exposure modeling and reconstruction, fate and transport analysis, human health risk assessment, and data management. She has designed and executed chemical exposure models for workers, communities and consumers exposed to a range of volatile chemicals, metals and particulates. She has particular expertise in managing projects involving outdoor air dispersion modeling and indoor air modeling, as well as projects concerning regulatory risk assessments under Proposition 65 and TSCA. She has also provided support to expert witnesses in projects involving asbestos, talc, BTEX compounds, ethylene oxide, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), metals, and other noxious chemicals. She is skilled in many exposure models and computational software such as AERMOD, AERSCREEN, AIHA IHMod, ECETOC TRA, R, BMDS, and ProUCL. Ms. Bare completed her Bachelors of Science in Environmental Engineering from The Ohio State University and earned her Engineer Intern certification (f/k/a EIT) from the State of Ohio.
- BS, Environmental Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2013
- Society for Risk Analysis (SRA)
- International Society of Exposure Science (ISES)
- Engineer Intern (EI) – Ohio, 2013
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Recipient of American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Expo (AIHce) - Second Place “Best of Session” Poster Award. Session 404. 2016 – Time Trends in Formaldehyde Emissions from Laminate Flooring Products After Installation