Ms. Gwendolyn Parker is a Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk in the Houston office. She is a graduate of Emory University, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences and her Master of Public Health with a concentration in Environmental Health. Ms. Parker’s academic training encompasses environmental and occupational health and policy, risk assessment, epidemiology, biostatistics, and geographic information systems. Her work experience includes product stewardship, contaminated sites risk assessment, regulatory affairs, and litigation support.
- MPH, Environmental Health, Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University, 2015
- BS, Environmental Sciences, Emory University, 2014
- Product Stewardship Society, 2015 – present
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Cardno Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Award: January 2019
- Cardno Innovation Challenge Winner: 2018
- Cardno Gold Star Award: October 2016, June 2018