Ms. Gwendolyn Lucha is a Senior Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk in the Houston office. She is a graduate of Emory University, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences and her Master of Public Health with a concentration in Environmental Health. Ms. Parker’s academic training encompasses environmental and occupational health and policy, risk assessment, epidemiology, biostatistics, and geographic information systems.
Ms. Lucha’s current work experience focuses on multidisciplinary approaches to evaluating the associations between environmental, occupational, and consumer product exposures and health outcomes. She currently works on sustainability, product stewardship, risk assessment, community health, and litigation support projects.
- MPH, Environmental Health, Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University, 2015
- BS, Environmental Sciences, Emory University, 2014
- Product Stewardship Society, 2015 – present
- Green Chemistry and Chemical Stewardship (University of Washington), 2018
Most Recent Awards/Professional Honors
- Cardno Chairperson’s Scholarship, 2020
- Cardno Innovation Challenge Winner: 2018