Dr. Benjamin Roberts is a Health Scientist with Cardno ChemRisk. He completed his PhD in Environmental Health Sciences at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. His training and research focused on improving exposure assessment techniques for occupational noise with an emphasis on using new technology and rigorous statistical methods. Dr. Roberts also holds an MPH in industrial hygiene from the University of Michigan and has helped trained other industrial hygiene graduate students in using air sampling equipment, direct reading instruments, and noise dosimeters. Dr. Roberts is a member of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and currently serves as the secretary of the noise committee.
- PhD, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan, 2017
- MPH, Industrial Hygiene, University of Michigan, 2014
- BS, Biology, Alma College, 2012
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (2013 - present)
- National Hearing Conservation Association (NHCA) (2014-present)
- Michigan Industrial Hygiene Society (MIHS) (2013-2017)