Click on the image to read our white paper on
Promoting Health Equity among Part-time and Temporary Workers of Large Event Venues.
Project Example: Zoo/Aquarium Return to Normal Business Operations Plan (RNBO)
Project overview: Cardno ChemRisk was contacted to review existing RNBOs
Our Approach: Our team reviewed existing protocols and identified the major components of the plan that needed to be added or updated. Additionally, we provided a thorough reopening schedule based on local and state guidelines. Lastly, we created a strict cleaning and disinfection protocol that considered the daily operations inherent to zoo/aquariums, as well as the different staff (volunteers, full-time employees, and guest) that visit the facility
Our value: The zoo/aquarium facility was able to reopen while implementing a comprehensive RNBO plan that protected worker and visitor health and safety beyond the local and state requirements. We helped ensure that a rigorous and effective communication plan was in place, so that zoo management and employees could quickly respond to changes in COVID-19 policy recommendations or local community spread.
You can read more about our COVID-19 capabilities below:
- Resort Travel & Leisure Initiative: COVID-19 Risk Management Considerations for Ski Resorts and Surrounding Communities
- Summer Camps and Campgrounds: COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies
- Advancing Towards Normal Operations for Arenas and Stadiums
- Advancing Towards Normal Operations for Entertainment Venues
- Advancing Towards Normal Operations for Sporting Venues
- Guidance for Return to Normal Operations for Workplaces
- Workplace Risk Management and Response Plans to COVID-19