Cardno ChemRisk Publishes Series of COVID-19 White Papers
Posted on Behalf of Olivia Messina Leleck.
Cardno ChemRisk’s COVID-19 team is sharing recommendations and guidance on COVID-19 as developments change and businesses have begun to reopen. Our COVID-19 team includes experts in epidemiology, infection control, industrial hygiene, and microbiology.
Click the links below to read each white paper:
1) Workplace Risk Management and Response Plans to COVID-19
The white paper provides recommendations to business leaders on how to best protect employee health and reduce business disruption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2) Guidance for Return to Normal Operations for Workplaces
The white paper outlines priorities for returning to normal business operations, including maintaining a healthy work environment for all employees and staying informed of preparedness plans.
3) Advancing Towards Normal Operations for Entertainment Venues
The white paper provides general, practical guidelines for numbers of entertainment and educational establishments and outlines the unique challenges facing venues such as water parks, museums, and movie theaters.
4) Advancing Toward Normal Operations for Sporting Venues
The white paper looks closely at challenges facing sporting venues, such as staffing operations and attendance, seating proximity, and the high level of contact among athletes.
5) Advancing Towards Normal Operations for Arenas and Stadiums
The white paper reviews the specific challenges facing stadiums and arenas as major sports leagues begin discussing re-opening their venues.
6) Antimicrobial Agents: Safety and Other Considerations in Selection and Use
The white paper offers an overview of chemical-based antimicrobial agents and an outline of a strategy to evaluate and manage workplace exposure to antimicrobial agents.
7) Summer Camps and Campgrounds: COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies
The white paper looks at the steps and protocols summer camps and campgrounds need to put in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission while reopening.
To learn more about how Cardno ChemRisk is helping businesses navigate the COVID-19 pandemic:
· Check out our website
· Follow us on LinkedIn
· Register for our next COVID-19 update webinar on Thursday, July 16 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST