News at Cardno ChemRisk
Cardno ChemRisk Releases White Paper: "Community-focused risk assessment: a valuable tool for manufactured gas plant site remediation"
Cardno ChemRisk scientists have published a white paper on community-focused risk assessment for manufactured gas plant (MGP) site remediation. The white paper explains the importance of assessing a community’s potential risk from chemical exposures during the remediation of an MGP site. The approach develops airborne fenceline concentration objections (FCOs) for chemicals of concern that are health-protective of all members of a community. Air monitoring concentrations collected during remediation are then compared to the FCOs to ensure that there is no potential risk to community members throughout remediation. Communication distributed throughout this process can also mitigate the concerns of community members and avoid negative publicity and possible litigation. This method can be applied to many remediation scenarios and is tailored towards a community more so than comparison of monitored concentrations to regulatory standards.
- Cardno ChemRisk awarded “Best Medical Device Paper of the Year”
- Cardno ChemRisk Presented at 2017 Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting
- Round 2 – 3D Printing Technical Symposium Hosted by Cardno ChemRisk and Reed Smith on December 8, 2016
- John Henshaw Elected as AIHAF Member-at-Large Trustee
- Save the Date for the Strategic Implications of TSCA Modernization Seminar
- Cardno ChemRisk to Present at Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Annual Meeting, November 6-10, 2016