The following presentations were given by Cardno ChemRisk scientists. Please Contact Us for abstracts or more information.
- A.K. Madl, K. Unice, M. Kreider, M. Kovochich, I.G. Bebenek. Health Risk Ranking Framework for the Life Cycle of Nanomaterial-Containing Products. Presenting at the TechConnect World 2012 - Nanotech, Microtech, Biotech, Cleantech Joint 2012 Conferences, June 18-21 2012, Santa Clara, California
- Madl, A.K., A. Tsumura, K. Johnson, V. Seshachellam, P.C. Edwards, S.V. Teague, T. Guo, L.S. Van Winkle, J.E. Evans, and K.E. Pinkerton; 2011. Respiratory Effects of Inhaled Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: The Role of Iron and Particle Morphology. Abstract #1196. Poster presentation at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) Annual Meeting. March 6-10, 2011. Washington DC. Toxicologist 120(Suppl 2):256.
- Perez, A.L., C.L. Chen, J.J. Keenan, W.D. Cyrs, B.L. Donovan, S.E. Serrano, L. Vishneyskaya, and A.K. Madl. 2010. An Analysis of the Proposed Benefits and Risks of Nanotechnology-Enabled Water Treatment. Poster presentation at Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) 31st Annual Meeting. Abstract #WP212. November 7-11. Portland, OR.
- Madl, A.K. 2010. Considering Physicochemical Characteristics of Nanomaterials Under a Risk Assessment Paradigm. New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists Spring Seminar, Nanotechnology — The Good, The Frightful, and The Mysterious. April 21, 2010. West Orange, NJ.
- Madl, A.K.. 2010. Considering Nanomaterials in the Risk Assessment Paradigm: The Role of Nanoparticle Physicochemistry. Rubber Division, American Chemical Society, Spring 177th Technical Meeting. April 26, 2010. Akron, OH.
- Madl, A.K. 2010. Understanding the Science of Nanotechnology. American Conference Institute’s Chemical Products Liability and Environmental Litigation. April 29, 2010. Chicago, IL.
- Madl, A.K., K. Durinick, A. Lam, T. Guo, S.V. Teague, Y. Qu and K.E. Pinkerton. 2009. Pulmonary Effects from Acute Exposure to Aerosolized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Abstract #2204. Poster presentation at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) Annual Meeting. March 15-19, 2009. Baltimore, MD. Toxicologist 108(1):459.
- Teague, S.V., A.K. Madl, T. Guo, Y. Qu and K.E. Pinkerton. 2009. Aerosolization Delivery System of Airborne Nanoparticles for Nose-Only Inhalation Studies. Abstract #2214. Poster presentation at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) Annual Meeting. March 15-19, 2009. Baltimore, MD. Toxicologist 108(1):461.
- Madl, A.K. 2009. Physicochemical Characteristics of Nanoparticles that Determine Toxicity. Platform presentation and session arranger for Roundtable (RT 228): Engineered Nanomaterials: Translating Animal Studies to Safety in the Workplace. June 1-4, 2009. Toronto, Canada.
- Cyrs, W.C., T.M. Peters, and D.A. Boysen. 2009. Nanoparticle Collection Efficiency to the Surface of Capillary Pore Membrane Filters. Platform Presentation at American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) 28th Annual Conference. October 26-30, 2009. Minneapolis, MN.
- Madl, A.K., S.E. Serrano, T. Guo, S.V. Teague, J. Carter, Y. Qu, and K.E. Pinkerton. 2008. Inhalation Exposure to Aerosolized Carbon Nanotubes. 2008. Abstract #1505. Poster presentation at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) Annual Meeting. March 17-20, 2008. Seattle, WA. Toxicologist 102(1):308.
- Madl, A.K. 2008. General Overview of Nanomaterials: What They Are, How They Are Made, and What They Are Used For. The Teratology Society Annual Meeting. June 28-July 2, 2008. Monterey, CA.
- Madl, A.K. 2008. Exposure to Engineered Nanoparticles and Building a Framework for Assessing Their Health Risk. Platform presentation and session arranger for Roundtable (RT 222) at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exhibition (AIHce). May 31-June 5, 2008. Minneapolis, MN.